Don't know me?? Y the F*ck Not?

My photo
www.myspace.com/fugitivonline, www.myspace.com/mlazar, United States
Singer,Stage trasher, Attention Getter, Model, Temptress, Siren, Pirate....

2/17/2008

Cut a Rose from My Torture Garden

My open sore, my fresh wound
spitting in the face of fate
turning your back
you're moonlit laced
as she lays and waits

never again, never ever again
i promise you i won't ever come again
offer up my loyalty
to a stolen heart on bruised knees

you may have met her as a fool
but she knows now of a prophet
replaced by something priceless
you had bought on sale

shadowed in an innocence
of love as understanding
working her becomes easy for you
only takes a minute
one minute and you're through

washed your hands
clear water runs red
make sure the towels line up against the wall
take your leave sir
your presence is not needed here anymore
she'll be just fine with out you
she'll be just fine without you
with the gaping hole you left in her chest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling this! It's craise as I am not usually a fan of poetry/lyrical type things that 90+ % post. Also I am digging the captcha things I have to fill out here to post. It's because both times so far they have including a bunch of letters spelling a word that was relevant to my thoughts at the time. :)