Don't know me?? Y the F*ck Not?

My photo
www.myspace.com/fugitivonline, www.myspace.com/mlazar, United States
Singer,Stage trasher, Attention Getter, Model, Temptress, Siren, Pirate....

2/16/2008

There's a rain cloud on a string and it's tied to my pinky

Karma kills us all. So I believe.
The skies have been crying all day today.... And isn't
it ironic? Today of all days.... Can you find yourself
in a puddle on the ground? Have you even tried to
look?
Sometimes I just stand there staring at it all, all of
it, as it washes away... I love the rain... If you
give me your memory to stand under, perhaps I won't
get wet.... but then really, what is the point of it
all?
So allow me to forget and I will
stand outside without yours.... thank you so much for
the offer though.... you are a true gentleman.
I think I scare them away sometimes with an honest
disposition, the raindrops.... they just run away from
my tongue when I try to catch them. I guess I'm really
not that thirsty after all ......
I know some people
that could drink a cloud's worth of them, and they
do... Those selfish MF's hahaha....
I hope most of you stay dry today, as for the
other....
I hope karma greets you with her smile,
seduces you with her beauty
and leaves you out in the rain...
with my memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it M. -Melanie

Anonymous said...

Emily I dig the way you present this shit. It's like unconscious knowledge! So much for criticism hey? Hehe xo