Don't know me?? Y the F*ck Not?

My photo
www.myspace.com/fugitivonline, www.myspace.com/mlazar, United States
Singer,Stage trasher, Attention Getter, Model, Temptress, Siren, Pirate....

2/16/2008

Even Lead Hearts Float

Being strung along, a pearl necklace, breaks when you pull too tight. Small white orbs rolling around on the floor, from far above they dance with each other like we used to. Our feet entangled, you wrestled me for the sheets, I never cared if you won, you always kept me warmer than linen anyway. 600 thread count doesn't compare, nothing was softer than the brush of your lips across my cheek.

Time..... she is suppose to search out and destroy them, these thoughts lingering in the dark corners of my mind, but somehow they convince her to join them for a spot of tea and then leave her contently on her way with a bag of pastries. She is weak, I am weak, it's been weeks since I heard from you.

I wish for sleep, the dark void of nocturnal abyss, where even in its vacuum I could find my way to you.... but by now darling, I can't even meet you there, someone has stolen my key, left me on the other side of the glass doors and locked them tight.

"You must remember to forget. In the absence of memory you will find happiness again."

Some are just way too memorable. Some cannot be forgotten.

No comments: